Studies consistently find that an organization’s leadership is the #1 attribute impacting their performance. Alpine Link offers the following services to help leaders achieve their peak potential:
- Leadership and Management Training. Experiential, online, and classroom training programs for leaders and managers on the coaching approach to leadership that brings out the peak potential in their teams, organizations, and themselves.
- SCOPE of Leadership™ Workshops. Five quarterly one-day onsite workshops that teach leaders how to apply the SCOPE of Leadership™ competencies that great leaders possess such as coaching, delegating, improving productivity, imparting ownership, fostering collaboration, and stimulating engagement.
- Executive Coaching. An experienced professional engaged to assist executives in developing their SCOPE of Leadership™ competencies, honing their leadership skills, enhancing their individual performance, and improving their organizational performance.
- Executive Coaching for Engineering Managers. Professional coaching designed to help engineering managers develop their EQ and soft skills in areas such as emotional intelligence, interpersonal communications, cross-functional collaboration, and presentation delivery.
- Frameworks. Models, diagrams, templates, flowcharts, and checklists that guide managers in how to motivate, exhort, enable, guide, coach, manage, and assimilate their teams.
- Competency Model Development. Targeted development of leadership competencies designed to transform managers to leaders.
- Assessments. Individual and team assessments that increase awareness and uncover opportunities for improvement.