Successful organizations continually assess, improve, differentiate, and transform themselves. They challenge the status quo. They keep what works and change what doesn’t. Rather than try to do everything on their own, they create partnerships and seek help from others. Alpine Link helps organizations reach their peak potential through:
- Business Assessments. Complete assessments of the twelve areas that impact an organization’s results and drive culture.
- Strategic Planning. Creation of strategic plans through facilitation of workshops, internal and external data gathering, data analysis, administration of stakeholder interviews, surveying, and action planning.
- Operational Effectiveness Assessments. Short consulting engagements that identify process, system, skill, role, incentive, and other operational improvements needed to improve organizational performance.
- Organizational Change and Best Practice Deployment. Engagements designed to capture, establish, and institutionalize core values and ongoing best practices.
- Strategic Initiative and Project Planning. Facilitated sessions that help business unit leaders craft strategies and action plans that achieve near-term objectives while building long-term competitive advantage.
- High-Impact Offsite Meeting Facilitation. Sessions designed to transform mundane management meetings into highly-engaged and productive meetings using expert facilitation, assessments, team building programs, and innovative brainstorming methods.